Online Application Guidelines
An online application should take between 15 and 30 minutes if you have all your details and documentations ready.
Who can apply online?
Local and international students applying to the Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS) to study Full-time or Part-time Courses.
Step 1: Find a course
Go to “Entry Requirement Page” to find a course that is right for you. Check all entry requirements and prerequisites for courses that you intend to apply for.
Step 2: Have all relevant documentation and information ready
To apply online, you will need:
- A valid and active email address
- Course details of the courses you intend to apply for
- Passport Size Photo ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- Family member & emergency contact person information( Full name, My Card number, birth date, monthly income & occupation)
- Copies of MyKad( NRIC)/passport, birth certificate ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- You’re hard and softy copy academic transcripts in file format suitable for upload. Please refer to Refer to Summary of Required Document
- Evidence that you meet the English Language Qualifications (eg. MUET, TOEFL, IELTS test scores) in file format suitable for upload. ( if applicable)
- Documents that support any application for credit from prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies. ( if applicable)
- Information your previous co-curriculum activities that you have involved.
- All electronic documents must be in a file format that can be uploaded in either option below:
- PDF file size limit is 2.5MB per file
- JPG file size limit is 2.5MBper file
- If you are unable to provide documents in electronic form, you will need to ensure your hardcopy documents must be submitted to Admission Unit by fax at 03-83137090 or post.
- Failure to submit the required documents may delay your application.
- Academic certificates: High School Certificate / ‘O’ Level Certificate or A’ Level Certificate or Certificate / Diploma - certificates with transcript / semester result of every semester. (Note: If academic records are in language other than English, an approved translated version must be provided). All certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Higher Education/Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- International students, must mail to us all documentation required for a student pass application. Please refer to Application for Student Pass .
Step 3: Instruction for attending interview session
- Applicable for MBBS, BPHARM and FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE only.
- Applicant is required to attend an interview session.
- Print interview letter
- Applicant is required to bring along interview processing fees.
- Bring your original certificate when you come to interview.
Step 4: Track your application online
Once you have submitted your application, you can track your application online by log-in back into your online application account.
To login back, you will need to use your MyKad/passport number and application reference number.
Step 5: Apply for student pass (for International students)
Ensure all completed documentations required for a student pass application have been submitted to the University before accepting your offer. For more details, please refer to Application for Student Pass.
Step 6: Accept your offer
- Once you have received your Offer Letter from CUCMS, you need to reply via online. Please log-in using your MyKad/passport number and reference number.
- tick in the relevant box and submit.
- To accept the offer, you need to complete the Acceptance Form.
- Download conditional offer letter
- Proceed to Acceptance Form and submit.